You’ll always be in the loop:
- Teachers log observations in an individual ELECT (Early Learning for Every Child Today) to track development and milestones
- The ELECT book is always accessible for parents to read
- Parent/Teacher Interview Nights held annually allow you a one on one interview with your child’s teacher
- Interviews can also be scheduled anytime throughout the year. Simply speak with your site manager to set up a time
- Infant and Toddler Daily News Bulletins can be taken home daily.
- These bulletins let you know what your child experienced, how they ate, how they slept, and so on