Each of the 7 Graydon Hall centres offers:
- A variety of programs tailored to each developmental age group
- The best curriculum choices
- A healthy balance between guided learning time and self-discovery
- Monthly themes and events
A stimulating and nurturing environment that engages a variety of senses.
- A warm and inviting atmosphere
- Daily sensory and age-appropriate art activities
- Invigorating outdoor walks in our strollers
- Indoor gym time
A time for transition and developing independent skills.
- Nurturing and encouraging the development of independent skills
- Creative arts and sensory play
- Assistance for parents and toddlers through key transitional stages such as graduating from bottle to cup and toilet training
The perfect time to develop love of learning.
- A diverse curriculum that introduces your child to a variety of learning skills
- Various areas of focus to stimulate your child’s learning
- Tools and techniques to ensure your children are stimulated and engaged
- Jolly Phonics, music, physical education, art, social skills, and more
A stimulating learning environment.
- Sports, arts and crafts, books, games, and building materials
- Child care during the school year, before and after school
- Full days available for P.A. Days, Winter and Spring Breaks
- A day camp atmosphere during the summer months with special days and lots of fun!